Blog Archives

On This Moment

It’s truly rare and special to bear witness to an historic moment such as today. There are many who have come before and didn’t make it until now – we honor our fallen and departed. There are many who have

Tagged with:
Posted in Community

Valuing the Power of US for Salesforce

There have been a number of blogs written over the past few years about being a Salesforce administrator for nonprofits, the qualities and characteristics, placement within organizational hierarchy, and other key criteria for long-term CRM administration success for nonprofits from

Tagged with: ,
Posted in Administration, Community, Leadership, Organizational Management

Salesforce Platform for Nonprofits: Doing More with 1/1/1

I deeply appreciate the Salesforce 1/1/1 model, and see the benefits of it across the nonprofit sector.  It’s the basis of my own career, and those of many others I respect and admire.  And… I believe that there is room

Tagged with: , , , , , , ,
Posted in Administration, Community, Leadership

A Woman in Salesforce Land

I recently had the privilege of joining my colleagues for another panel on women in technology at the 2015 Nonprofit Technology Conference.  The statement, which two different attendees said to me, that still catches in my throat is, “I feel

Tagged with: , , ,
Posted in Community, Leadership, Organizational Management

What is the Nonprofit Salesforce Community?

I spent a powerful and humbling day in Washington DC at the end of January with many others working on the Nonprofit Starter Pack as a free, community-driven, and shared tool for organizations using Salesforce.  A very special thanks to

Tagged with: ,
Posted in Community, Leadership
Our (New!) Blog Site
Visit our new Blog location! www.brightstepleadership.com

Visit our new Blog location! www.brightstepleadership.com

Our Consulting Site
Follow BrightStep Partners on WordPress.com