Do you use Salesforce, and want a Webinar tool that might integrate?
The first question you should ask is – do I need it to integrate, and why? As data folks we never like data silos, but there can be reasons when a standalone tool that rocks the need might make sense, or a tool with a custom integration or import process. Read: Integrate, Import, or Leave it out.
We’ve reviewed a list of Webinar Tools with a varying Salesforce integration capabilities. Read on to help create your own shortlist to research further! (Note: pricing is estimate only based on our preliminary research, and based on discounted pricing for nonprofits. Actual pricing should be confirmed with company.)
ReadyTalk: $119 – $399/month – 150 to 3000 participants
More expensive, but has great Salesforce integration, and can record attendance in a way that seems more direct than other tools.
– Extensive Salesforce integration
– Can match with existing contacts in Salesforce
– Record attendance, polling and survey responses
– VoIP and Dial-in
– Add to google or outlook calendar
– Follow-up emails
– Track engagement and campaigns
AnyMeeting: $78 – $298/month depending on package 100-1000 attendees
More affordably priced tool. Can save webinars and have people host again for previous viewings. Look and feel not as seamless as other tools. No Salesforce integration, so would require a custom link, like via a tool like Zapier.
– Live polls,Audience reactions
– Audience Q&A
– Can record and host on Anymeeting.com
– Phone dial-in capabilities
ClickWebinar (company name ClickMeeting): $35-165/month depending on package 50-5000 attendees
Good value tool. This tool has great Salesforce integration (can invite contacts direct via Salesforce).
– Extensive Salesforce integration capabilities: invite leads and contacts to Webinar and pull data back from webinar back into Salesforce
– VoIP + phone dial-in capabilities should be investigated further
Zoom: $55/month for 100 attendees
Good value tool. Has all the basic functionality of webinar tools. Can integrate with Asana or Slack.
– Integration with Salesforce and other tools [Zapier, Slack and Asana]
– VoIP and phone dial-in included
– Extensive reporting dashboard
Maestro Conference: $250/month for max conference size of 250 people
Impressive full-scale solution for organizations needing a more robust tool. No Salesforce integration, so would require a custom link, like via a tool like Zapier.
– Extensive tools for polling, Q&A and data capture
– WebPhone for VoIP plus phone dial-in [also compatible with Skype and Google hangouts]
Go to Webinar: $199/month – 500 attendees
15$ per user per month
BSP Comments: All required functionality for webinars. New integration on AppExchange deserves testing.