If you’re like me, and have taken some time off with friends and family to be on the beach or in the woods, you may have missed this announcement last week:
My business partner Tracy Kronzak has been named a Salesforce MVP!
This is a big deal. Out of millions of Salesforce users worldwide, only 175 currently hold this honor.
This is an amazing recognition of what I, our clients at BrightStep, and the broader Salesforce nonprofit community already know to be true: that Tracy has contributed time and thought leadership to helping all nonprofits succeed on the Salesforce platform. And she’s done it with an energy that is contagious.
I had a rugby coach who told our team before a big season that we should “play with joy and good things will happen.” We took up that directive like a mantle and inscribed it on our t-shirts and wore it on our hearts. And we accomplished so much together. And it was good.
Today I tell you that this MVP award is a reflection of the joy that Tracy has forged in our Salesforce nonprofit community. If you think that Salesforce is too dry to bring with you to your next beach trip, think again! Here’s just a sampling of where you can go to feel inspired, and encouraged in your own journey, and learn and laugh along the way with Tracy:
- Cloud TNT: a new podcast that Tracy is doing in conjunction with Tim and Joni from NowITMatters (it really is funny)
- Blog posts
- NTEN (Nonprofit Technology Enterprise Network) Presentations and Community
- Journal of Philanthropy Article
- Office Hours at the Salesforce Foundation
- Dreamforce presentation on Nonprofits and Security (only Tracy could make this topic engaging!)
Congratulations Tracy on the recognition of what I, BrightStep clients, and our community already know: you’re an MVP!
Play with Joy and good things will happen.